Collection: Fillister Head Screws

A Fillister Head Screw is similar to a Pan Head Screw but has more side head height. Fillister Head Screws are also known as raised cheese head screws. They feature a rounded top surface, cylindrical sides and a flat bottom under heads. 

Display Items & Sizes
Display Sizes Only